Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Break!

My first break from college is finally here. What do I plan to do with two days off from school? I have no idea. I've made some very vague plans with a lot of people, but nothing really set yet. My cousin's daughter is turning one, so my uncles are visiting and I'm hoping to spend some time with them and the cousins. I haven't seen my aunt on the other side of the family since dad left, so it would be nice to see them too. And approximately half of my friends are staying on campus for this break, so I should make time to hang out with all of them too. I really don't know what to do here though, everything is closed for break. Which is completely ridiculous. What good is a few free days on a college campus if nothing is open? Oh well. I'm sure we will come up with something. Chances are I won't be getting nearly as much done during this break as I had hoped, but I am determined to enjoy it AND accomplish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment