- Live on 3rd floor.
- Go to the Wellness Center every time someone invites you.
- If the package says that a serving size is seven, eat seven.
- If one is broken in half, don't look for the other half, round up. It's still one piece.
- Watch lots of TV shows about morbidly obese people trying to lose weight.
- Find someone that is more in shape than you and then secretly try to catch up with, or even surpass them.
- When you're hungry even though you just ate, drink water.
- Invest in a really cool water bottle.
- Hang out with the jocks.
- When you want to eat something unhealthy, imagine telling someone that you're a Health Science major while you eat a Little Debbie.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Freshman 15? Not on these hips.
How I fight the Freshman 15: